Steve interviews Scott Cundill, published author, international kung fu medalist and owner of My Most Trusted plug-in for LinkedIn. Not only does Scott provide this tool to turn LinkedIn into a sales prospecting tool, but Scott also offers coaching sessions on how to use My Most Trusted and formulate a sales strategy for yourself or your organisation.
Through his chrome plug-in, My Most Trusted, you can form a trusted business referral and introduction network around you. You can then see other people’s trusted connections and ask for a referral. You can also speed up LinkedIn by 300%, use My Most Trusted Circles to replace whatsapp groups, and separate trusted LinkedIn connections from ordinary connections. Moreover, you can get a LinkedIn CRM/ prospecting tool and additional features like quick message templates for LinkedIn, super-fast LinkedIn invitations, connection messages and tracking.
- If you have a powerful core group of people who like you and trust you, you will always stay relevant to that group of key people.
- Build your relevance as someone good at diagnosing, listening and presenting a solution. And then people will start to come to you with their problems.
- This system is not just an automated bot which targets random people. This is a network-creating tool.
- The free ebook “The Captivating One-Liner” will instruct you to create that one opening line in your communication to capture and focus your potential client’s” interest.
- Scott’s organisation helps you to target and streamline your message. Then work with you to fully utilise his software’s potential for an optimum return.
- Make your message clear who you are targeting with a series of messaging to build your reputation. Then you can create traction over time.
‘I chat to Scott Cundill all about how to convert people on your LinkedIn profile into being customers who want to do business with you.’ – Steve
‘Usually, the magic number comes down to 150. It usually changes a little bit. But what that means is if you’re relevant to 150 core people, then you will get 30 deals out of it, and you will have a really successful business practice.’ – Scott
‘You reach out with their pain and tell them, “I understand you, I get your pain.” You don’t ask for anything in return.” – Scott
‘You want your end goal to be relevant to 150 people. In other words, you’ve got 150 people, not just on your LinkedIn. I’m talking about 150 people that are clicking, that is opening, that is interested in following you.” – Scott
The My Most Trusted site ;
Scott’s free ebook “The Captivating One-Liner”;
The RIGHT Assistants For Your Business by Dr Steve Day: http://bit.ly/sys-10
ABOUT THE HOST
Steve used to be a slave to his business, but when he moved to Sweden in 2015, he was forced to change how he worked. He switched to running his businesses remotely. And after totally nailing this concept, he decided to spend his time helping other small business owners do the same. Steve’s been investing in property since 2002. He also has a degree in Computing and worked as a doctor in the NHS before quitting to focus full-time on sharing his systems and outsourcing Methodology with the world. He now lives in Sweden and runs his UK-based businesses remotely with the help of his team of Filipino and UK-based Virtual Assistants.
Most business owners are overwhelmed because they don’t’ know how to create systems or get the right help.
Our systems and outsourcing Courses and coaching programme will help you automate your business and work effectively with affordable virtual assistants. That way, you will stop feeling overwhelmed and start making more money.
If you also got value out of this episode, then so will someone else you know. So please hit the share button and don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast, so you don’t miss future episodes!