Steve was at a pivotal moment in his life when he read the book Life Leverage by Rob Moore. This opened up his eyes to what business could be like when you don’t do everything yourself.
It set him on a path that led to him founding the Systems and Outsourcing Company and this podcast. This is why it is such a great privilege for him to interview Rob today.
The Disruptive Entrepreneur – Rob went from being heavily in debt in his 20s to being a self-made millionaire by 31! As a business owner, Rob is a best-selling author, podcaster, property developer, speaker and more!
Rob and Steve discuss criticism, mindset, self-worth and the power of outsourcing in this eye-opening and inspiring episode.
- Rob’s mission is to change the way people think about business, He aims to support people around the globe through the Rob Moore Foundation, helping young and underprivileged entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small established businesses to gain valuable support, investment and mentorship from some of the best in the industry.
- Rob’s book, Life Leverage, came at a crossroads in Steve’s life, and it is what led him to where he is today, launching his own company and helping others learn the benefits of using outsourcers, creating systems and how having a great mindset is key to success in business.
- It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking you have only been productive if you have been busy. But that isn’t the case; it’s far more beneficial for you to focus on your key result areas or income-generating tasks and make way on those, then outsource the admin and other tasks to others, whether that be actual outsourcers or employees.
You have to let go to grow. It’s a false economy saving on paying salaries as when you have someone to do those other tasks; you can focus on the ones that will make you grow and make you money!
- If you have a vision that is greater than you, then you will be able to push through the challenges along the way to achieving that vision. You can endure difficult issues and problems in the short term because you know where you are heading.
- People can do the tasks you are doing better than you. People can do it cheaper than you, and people like doing it more than you. Then you’re free to do the things you’re good at, the high-value tasks.
- It’s easy to be intimidated by people who are further in their journey than you or who are better at something than you. But that doesn’t make them better than you. We are all human and equal and have differences, and we all have our own ‘wealth’ in some form.
‘We should never let the menial get in the way of the meaningful.’
‘That vision transcends me, my country, even the globe, maybe one day. I’m therefore more enduring of short-term issues and problems.’
‘Go burn yourself; then you won’t do it again…The best way to learn is to make a mistake.
‘That comment is not a reflection of me; it’s a reflection of them.’
‘We were probably more equal in a tribe because we all relied on one another.’
‘Success means being useful in society.’
Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/systemsandoutsourcing/
ABOUT THE GUEST
Rob Moore, known as the Disruptive Entrepreneur ™
- Author of 17 business-related books: many best-sellers
- Owns/manages & is developing almost 1000 units in his property management companies
- Host of the regularly top-ranked podcast “Disruptive Entrepreneur” with nearly 700 episodes & 15 billionaires, has 200,000+ downloads a month
Chaos creator & rebel
- Double public speaking world record holder, including 47 hours individual speaking world record
- 8 figure a year training co, nine figures in revenue
- RISE board member for the Princes Trust
ABOUT THE HOST
Steve used to be a slave to his business, but when he moved to Sweden in 2015, he was forced to change how he worked. He switched to running his businesses remotely, and after totally nailing this concept, he decided to spend his time helping other small business owners do the same. Steve’s been investing in property since 2002, has a degree in Computing, and worked as a doctor in the NHS before quitting to focus full-time on sharing his systems and outsourcing Methodology with the world. He now lives in Sweden and runs his UK-based businesses remotely with the help of his team of Filipino and UK-based Virtual Assistants.
Most business owners are overwhelmed because they don’t know how to create systems or get the right help.
Our systems and outsourcing Courses and coaching programme will help you automate your business and work effectively with affordable virtual assistants. That way, you will stop feeling overwhelmed and start making more money.
Dr Steve Day, from the Systems and Outsourcing University, reveals every app, hack, and trick he’s used to outsource the day-to-day running of his businesses. You’ll discover how to transform your work from a time-sapping, energy-draining grind into something you enjoy doing each day. You’ll learn about letting go, trusting other people to do your work, virtual assistants, outsourcing, managing a remote team, using apps and technology, creating systems, and stopping your business from being reliant on superstar employees that are hard to find and even harder to keep hold of.
You shouldn’t have to do all the work, even if you’re on a tight budget.
The sooner you outsource your work, the sooner you can focus on leading your company and doing the stuff that only you can do to make your business a success. Steve openly shares his wins, losses, and lessons from creating affordable, practical systems that anyone can use. If you’re a business owner who wants more time to focus on doing the important stuff, then you’re going to love this podcast. No-nonsense practical advice, inspiring interviews, and unbiased reviews of everything you need to create an awesome business you can be proud of. Steve has deconstructed the dark art of creating sophisticated business systems into a simple step-by-step method that anyone can follow.
Hit subscribe and get ready to transform the way you work.